GAPC assists businesses of all sizes in resolving a variety of contractual disputes, including non-compete agreements, leasing issues, computer fraud claims, and ownership issues. In addition to litigating these matters, the Firm provides advice to business clients to preempt such claims. The Firm’s commercial clients span the business world, including banks, financial service companies, realtors, homeowners associations, manufacturers, insurers, and construction contractors.
Our attorneys' work in this area includes:
- Successfully obtaining voluntary dismissal of all claims relating to allegations of bank fraud and defamation on behalf of national bank.
- Achieving successful resolution of numerous corporate disputes including unfair competition, violations of the Computer Fraud Act.
- Enforcing a multimillion dollar asset purchase agreement.
- Enforcing and challenging non-competition agreements.
- Providing counsel and litigation support to an international marketing company that began as a Utah company.